Our annual turnover is about £25,000 a year. This pays for the premises, the food and the part-time paid staff. We have been raising this amount by applying for grants, receiving donations from groups and individuals and holding fund raising events. For example, our Annual Sleep Out this year exceeded all expectations and raised over £4,500. Thanks to all who supported us to achieve this incredible result.
Donations come from people as either one-off gifts or as monthly amounts and both are very much appreciated!
Cheques to “Devizes Opendoors”.Our address is St. John's Parish Office, Long Street, Devizes, SN10 1NN.
Bank transfers to Devizes Opendoors, Lloyds Bank, sort code: 30 99 13, account 17547468
Standing Orders You can download our Standing Order Form with Gift Aid here.
The following figures are from the period Nov 2019 – July 2020:
- Sleep Out £4,538.63
- Quiz Night £344.40
- Jumble Sale £276.46
- Sale of 'best'clothes £200.00
- Sale of drinks at Wadworth £163.18
- Donations for food £223.42
Altogether this raised £5,746.09, over a fifth of our annual running costs.
Once more we were delighted by the support from local people and organisations in the same period and therefore a Big Thank You Goes To...
- Sing Alive Choir £429.84
- Good Afternoon Choir £833.87
- Chamber Choir £51.20
- Wessex Model & Toy Collectors £1,500.00
- Lions £500.00
- Invitation Theatre Titco £1,318.65
- Sheep St Baptists £200.00
- St. John's Church £189.63
- St. James Church £800.00
- Coate fireworks £500.00
- Rotary £270.00
- Wadworth Winter Market £506.50
- Bishops Canning s Coffee M £325.20
- Bishops Cannings Carols £95.00
- Metabolics £120.00
- Worton Knit & Natter £137.10
- Worton & Marston Carols £181.20
- Marston Chapel Carol £125.10
- Bratton PCC £111.54
- Cellar Bar concert (Mirko Pangrazzi) £214.00
- Food & Drinks Festival 2019 £300.00
- Other groups £120.36
- Funerals £130.47
- Co-op £1,723.92
- Benefactor £2,000.00
- Other individuals £2,683.86
- Gift Aid donations £1,368.60
Altogether this amounts to a superb total of: £16,736.04